twitter


*Updated*

I am ready to reveal my bedroom makeover...

BEFORE




AFTER

Please keep in mind the wall color looks different in person. It's difficult to photograph a true wall color. The curtains are closer to the bed color at night and in the daylight they look lighter. We used "spa resort" as our inspiration.

We did the room design ourselves. Randy and I are a good team when it comes to redecorating. We bought the bedding at I.O. Metro 50% off. We got the two night stands, bamboo headboard and pillows at I.O Metro too. The lamps came from Hobby Lobby on sale. The figure on the night stand came from our Mexico trip two years ago. The green vase came from Gordmans also on sale. The orchid came from Lowes. The photo is the same as the one posted on our anniversary blog post.

The paint color is Crushed Oregano. The swatch came from Lowes but the paint from Sherwin Williams.


We bought the fireplace from online somewhere. The vases and twig bundle came from Gordmans and more than likely on sale. The tray of rocks came from JCPenney and really adds a perfect finishing touch. The shade came from Hobby Lobby (I think). I've had it for years. The curtains came from Bed Bath and Beyond where I was able to get 10% off five of the eight panels because they were display pieces. The throw on the chair is from Kirklands, on sale. The chair was Randy's grandfather's. I love our light fixture. Randy, the lighting salesman, and the builder building our house thought it was weird that I didn't want shades for the fixture.


BATHROOM REVEAL

The vase and flowers came from Pier One. The curtain is a shower curtain I bought at Dillards.

The toothbrush holder, soap dish, mirror and cotton ball holder came from Bed Bath and Beyond.


I had the towel rack already. The green vase I got at a sample sale in town. The flowers from another vase in my entry way and the serenity candle from my girl friends after Declan died. The green candle from Pier One. Dare to Be Remarkable plaque from a local girl who makes them as her home based business.

The wall color is Chesnut from a swatch at Lowes but paint from Sherwin Williams. Dane picked out the color for me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I can't wait to see it live and in person this summer!

  1. I am blowed away and love it! It was good before, but now, definately got the wow factor! I want that fireplace! :) big hugs, Anita

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.