twitter


I was excited to hear that the Freeman Health Systems received a HUGE donation from Children's Miracle Network that was used to expand their neonatal intensive care unit.  My friend (and Declan's nurse) sent me a few pictures from the ribbon cutting since I was unable to attend. 


To read about the expansion click here.


The big news is that they added a total of 10 beds, a rooming in room, private twins room, a critical care private room, and 2 Giraffe Omni beds which is a very big deal for micro preemie care. 


During the ribbon cutting they had my charity on display which really meant a lot to me. 

There are some nice photos of the rooming in room on the Freeman website. 



The staff is what makes all the difference and I know from personal experience, they have a wonderful team.




Thank you Karen for sharing the photos and best of luck in the new, bigger NICU!





0 comments: