Leonard arrived today and some little girl was thrilled to see her daddy...
He was supposed to come last Saturday with Jeannie and Tina but his business needed him more than the beach did so he joined us today for the rest of the weekend.
Our friends Jeremy & Christi and their children also came in this week and we met up with them today. Christi and I got some time on the beach to catch up.
Randy took the kids to the beach shop nearby and got some tattoos.
I laughed and laughed when I saw Randy's tattoo.
While at the beach shop Dane found a "Dane" personalized item on the rack. Each time Dane searches for his name on key chains, mugs, etc. I feel guilty for naming him a unique name. He was so excited to find this.
We spent all day at the beach today...
We went back to The Black Pearl for dinner with Jeannie & Leonard and Jeremy & Christi. After dinner we took a walk on the pier.

We have had a very nice vacation so far...it may seem boring to some, but to us escaping from our lives and enjoying the slow life is just what we enjoy.





July 05, 2009
I have enjoyed reading all of your posts during your vacation!!! That is so neat to be able to document your vacation like this! What a great way to look back and remember your daily fun events. Looks like you all are having a awesome time!! Your beach area is beautiful!
Shawna