twitter




Day 8 was Independence Day and our most favorite day. The water was as clear as the swimming pool, free of seaweed and the temperature was delightful! All the boys and I spent the day together playing in the water. As soon as I woke up and looked out the bedroom window I said the water looked better than ever. I was having so much fun living in the moment that not many photos were taken.


We had a flippin' good time!





Evening came, we ordered in pizza and ate on the balcony watching fireworks. We sat on the sand watching fireworks for a while and I was thrilled that some of the Okaloosa guests decided to break the rules and shoot fireworks right on the beach.



To say I was sad to see our vacation end would be an understatement.

On Day 9 we packed it all up after a quick family photo on the beach and headed home. Fifteen hours later we pulled in our driveway. I don't think we will drive it in one day next time.

We had to find our shoes before we left. My new cute shoes didn't get worn all week.




We sure will miss the carefree life of being a group of beach bums.


Take a look at our paradise...

1 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed all the pictures! I could almost smell the ocean water. I cannot even express how big the boys looked. I believe they have grown since May! I cannot wait to see them again! Loved, loved the white dress and yearned for the yummy food! and right now beer before noon sounds wonderful! I'm so glad you made it home safe!