Valentine's Day is also Randy's birthday which kind of stinks for him. Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind it too much. We try to celebrate two holidays each year. Sometimes that means bringing attention to one a day early.
Happy Birthday Randy!!!!
Randy was quite the butterball baby when he was little. He was spoiled rotten but insists he had it rough. He grew up and had boys of his own who coincidentally also are spoiled rotten and think they have it rough.
Pictured above is Dane, Randy and Dylan September 2002
I hope you have a restful day tomorrow!






February 14, 2010
Okay, although I look forward to each and every blog you post, this one for Randy was just the sweetest! I actually remember him looking this way. I was 9 and it was 02/14 on a Sunday. Mom went to Poe Clinic at Dexter, like a 4-room building, and Randy was born. Dad kept me, Ronnie, and Jeannie at home and the only thing on TV was and we watched Ben-Hur in black and white, (our TV was black and white). Just 3-4 hours later, grandma and grandpa Glass brought mom and Randy home in the station wagon and I got to hold him first! It was love at first sight!
Happy Birthday Randy! I love you so much! Anita