twitter


The days are flying by and I have fully intended on posting about what we are doing around here but I haven't made the time to do it. This week has passed by in a blink. The kids have been home on break this week so I have been preoccupied by them 24/7 the last week. Here are some things we've been up to.

Dane went to his first sleepover party last Friday night. He had a lot of fun and got very little sleep which meant he was a little cranky the next day.  While he was at his sleepover I went to dinner with friends at Applebees.

Saturday we went to a party at the skating rink. The boys kept their skates on all of 5 minutes.

Sunday (I skipped church AGAIN) we spent the day at home (I think - my memory is fading fast). 

Monday I took the kids to the movie theater to see The Tooth Fairy. There were only two other people in the theater since it was a week day and it was snowing outside. 

Tuesday we stayed in since it was so cold and some schools were closed we thought we'd hang out at home. 

Wednesday the boys visited their grandparents for a few hours and I ran a bunch of errands.

Thursday we bowled at the Bentonville Bowling Alley.

Today, Dane and I got haircuts and a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for some half price scrapbook paper.

We live such an exciting life, can't you tell?

I'm trying to keep the TV off during the day because after too many daytime TV shows I am convinced I will get some medical problem or cancer any day now from plastic dishes, scratched pots and pans, granite counter tops or drinking a soda. If I hadn't already had children I am sure Dr. Phil and Oprah would have successfully talked me out of taking the risk of creating a life and either having your child hate you or accidentally bringing harm to your child.

Anyhoo, this weekend is packed with activity. I'm cooking Chili for my family tonight and then my sisters and I are off to scrap all night. I'm soooo sleepy I don't know how I will make it to midnight. I haven't slept good any night this week.

Here is a photo of my friends at dinner. I'm totally failing on my blog duties...Lisa said it would only take 24 hours for me to post the photo and it's been a full week!

 
Lisa, Me, Doris, Kathie and Amelia at Applebees

0 comments: