There are a few things I intended to post and never got around to it so I will take this week to share a few silly and fun times. It will feel like re-runs to me and those involved. None of these posts will make you laugh out loud or offer thought provoking moments which should fit nicely when the summer rerun theme.
Randy and I went to a place called Sammy's with Micah (Randy's stepsister) and some of her friends in the town she lives in. That night was a theme night, "backwards night" if I remember correctly. It was a small bar with some pool tables and a separate area with tables and a stage for special events like the night we were there. Micah led us to a long table in front of the stage area with "reserved" posted on the table. I felt like royalty! It's not that Micah knows the right people, she is the right people - the one you want to know. So, why is a night at a bar blog worthy you ask?
Does this answer your question?
Randy and I went to a place called Sammy's with Micah (Randy's stepsister) and some of her friends in the town she lives in. That night was a theme night, "backwards night" if I remember correctly. It was a small bar with some pool tables and a separate area with tables and a stage for special events like the night we were there. Micah led us to a long table in front of the stage area with "reserved" posted on the table. I felt like royalty! It's not that Micah knows the right people, she is the right people - the one you want to know. So, why is a night at a bar blog worthy you ask?
Does this answer your question?
The night was a riot! I haven't laughed that hard ever. We were privileged with behind-the-scenes at Micah's place beforehand so the fun began before we arrived at Sammy's.
Here we are in the audience in our special seats with our eyes burning. The ventilation was so bad our eyes actually hurt.
We had the most fun we have ever had in a bar. It felt like we entered someone's home who was throwing a party. Everyone was friendly and inviting. It didn't feel like a bar at all - well, other than paying for your drinks which I don't think we did compliments of Micah. Micah introduced me to two drinks I have never had separately let alone together - jagermeister and red bull. Sounds scary, but it's like sucking on a life saver.
Here we are calling it a night.
Okay, just one more photo. I was close to being jealous! He looked great!





September 01, 2009
UGH!! Jaiger - gross! I don't know how you did it, or were able to blog about it! Looks like a super fun time. I wish we had places like that around here to hang out!