Well, I have to admit that I haven't been as committed as I should be on this weight loss contest. I am doing better on eating healthier and portion control but in the past week I just haven't done what it takes to lose weight when it comes to getting exercise. Randy decided to help me step it up a bit so he took me outdoors to "work in the yard". I moved a small dirt pile, removed limbs, pulled weeds, cut a 6" limb with an ax in two pieces so I could move it. Randy helped of course but he also did a lot of laughing. I am just not as strong as I used to be! When I met the boys outside Randy said I looked like I was going to the mall and made a prediction on how long my white fleece jacket would stay white and how long the pink scarf would make it before I shed it due to sweating. To finish the afternoon off we played tennis in the driveway. So, I am exhausted tonight!
I am trying to watch the Oscars and type an update while having sore muscles and wishing I could eat the kids' whoppers they got at Ally's 4th birthday party yesterday and it just isn't working. I'll catch up with you later...





February 23, 2009
I can totally picture you in the yard- white coat and pink scarf! You are such a girly-girl!