twitter


I did it! I lost four pounds in one week and won this week's biggest loser contest with my friends. The honorary shirt is on its way. As soon as I get it I will put it on and show you the OBAMA's sisterhood of the traveling shirt. We call ourselves the OBAMA's. It is an acronym and very fitting if you know all of us. I was so shocked to win! I guess I did a better job watching calories and portion control than I thought. This week I am so excited and motivated to improve my exercise to keep going for more. I have been on the treadmill and outside with the kids playing soccer and tennis.






Even Randy has been playing.

The weather has been cooperating with us and we are so ready for spring time.

I have been wanting to share something with my readers and have been putting it off and I think I will just go ahead and do it. I don't know what the etiquette is on these sorts of things so I just have to follow my heart. My friends and family know I love taking photos and I scrapbook everything and this just feels natural for me to do.

The stone we ordered for Declan was completed and set up at the cemetery a couple weeks ago. Here are a couple pictures of the stone.





You can click on the photo and it will enlarge so you can see the words clearer.

I do want to write more on this subject but will do so another time when I am ready.

Onto a lighter note...Are you watching American Idol?

Here are the favorites in our household thus far...

Dane and I love Danny!


Dylan loves Nick aka Norman Gentle


Randy likes Allison


We haven't seen everyone yet so our favorites are subject to change. Who do you like?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lost pounds!

  1. The stone takes my breath away.
    Congrats on the weight loss!
    Allison is my very favorite, I love her smoky voice. It does not surprise me that Dylan loves Nick Norman, but alas, tonight he was voted off. Megan and I are having so much fun watching it together. Scott and Emily hate the show.

  1. Declan's stone is so beautiful! What a sweet memorial and scripture on it.

    It is freezing rain outside right now - your pictures of playing outdoors looks so fun! I am ready for SPRING!!

    Can't wait to see your picture of "the shirt"!

    Shawna