twitter


Taking photos is something I love to do.  I consider it my hobby and something I strive to get better and better at.  I sometimes get a fabulous picture without much effort and sometimes I work hard at getting a pretty good shot.  Randy is teaching me some photoshop tricks to help me out and I love to browse photographers websites to get ideas.  I still get nervous when someone asks me to take photos for them because I know that even though I get great shots sometimes it doesn't mean I will always get great shots. It helps when you have some equally awesome subjects. Like today, I took some photos of my sister and her husband for their holiday card. I think we got some great pictures!  



 
 


Speaking of photos I am excited to say a couple of my photos were chosen as finalist in a photo contest on the NWA Motherlode website.  I'm not sure when the winner will be announced but I will be sure to keep you posted.  I was able to meet the Motherlode Mamas this weekend at the Candy Cane Lane event in town.  They are just as fabulous as I imagined from meeting them via the web. 


Speaking of mamas... if you are a blogger or read lots of blogs I am sure you have heard of Mckmama. Her son is ill from a heart condition and will be having surgery soon.  Stellan's story is amazing to say the least and I have been following his health for a little of a year now anxiously awaiting the outcome of this surgery. 


Speaking of amazing stories and photos you should check out my friend Lisa's pictures here.  Lisa is the most amazing mother I know.  She has strength and endurance like no one I have ever met.  You can check her story out here.  



2 comments:

  1. very, very pretty! My fav shot shows the house and the red bushes! Great pics! :) hugs, Anita

  1. Thanks for sharing the site to Lisa's pictures they are really good. I love our pics. Thanks for taking them for us!!
    Donna