On Saturday Dane and I made our first delivery of monkey baskets to the Willow Creek Women's Hospital in Fayetteville. There are lots of babies in the NICU right now. I'm sure they will need more soon. This may sound strange but I am still surprised when a hospital is excited to see our donation.
After our trip to Fayetteville Randy and I made a big delivery to Freeman Hospital in Joplin.
After visiting the hospital we stopped in at the Ronald McDonald House to donate items we have received that aren't typically in our baskets but we felt would be a nice surprise to the parents staying at the House over the holidays - a little something extra.
We have been so blessed by the support to our cause and as a result we are thrilled to be able to expand to a total of three hospitals receiving our support.
We hope to see more good things happen with our charity in 2010.






November 08, 2009
I'm so glad you are continuing the baskets. God Bless You for having the strength to face Joplin, when I know it must be very difficult.