twitter


My friend Kim gave me an idea for blogging. On Facebook she has been posting Thanksgiving Challenges where she states what she is thankful for each day.  Although on Thanksgiving my family will talk about what we are thankful for and throughout the year I use my mental gratitude list to get me through tough days I want to count down to Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, by giving thanks.  I want you to as well.  I am opposed to begging so I won't beg but I ask (nicely and encouragingly) that if you are reading this post you click on "comments" and type one thing you are thankful for today.  It will make you feel great, I just know it! 

Tonight, I am thankful for FRIENDS.  Over my thirty-something years of life I have had all kinds of friends.  Today and everyday I am thankful for the people in my life that make my presence here on Earth better.  My favorite type of friend is the one who teaches me by example on how to be a friend. I have an abundance of those.

I'll leave you with this photo from our girls night out this evening. We closed the restaurant after 4.5 hours of girl talk.





3 comments:

  1. I read this post right after reading the latest entry from http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com and I can tell you that right now, I am grateful for every little thing in my life. Even the bad stuff!

  1. Thank you for the reminder! I'm so thankful for laughter today. After a week that could have been so much more difficult, I'm thankful for Brayden's laughter tonight while driving to LR. I had SUCH a great time visiting with you and the girls. To say I'm grateful for your friendship is such a massive understatement. I truly feel so much more understood and connected when you're around and I LOVE that feeling! Thank you for posting the pic! I can't wait to get together again!!!!

  1. I am thankful for everyday I am given to spend with my family and watch my son grow. I am thankful for friends like you who inspire so many and who helps those in need. And of course I am thankful for my health and so much more!

    Shawna