I'm trying not to regret starting this Thanksgiving Countdown. Tonight my heart and mind are at war. I really don't feel up for reaching for gratitude tonight. This is exactly why it is important that I do. I am sad tonight for many many reasons that I just don't have the desire to write about or admit out loud.
So, here it goes.
I am thankful that I have use of all body parts (although I am minus a gall bladder).
I am thankful that I was blessed enough to give birth to three children.
I am thankful that I have a husband who wants to be married to me.
I am thankful that my sister called to ask to spend time with my kids.
I am thankful that my parents are alive and live close to me.
I am thankful for the internet.
I am thankful I have money to pay my bills and have enough left over to help others.
I am thankful that I have had the ability to work from home the last six years.
I am thankful I do not have cancer.
I am thankful that I not only have one sister but three! I love the chaos a big family brings. This is why I can't miss an episode of Brothers and Sisters.
I already feel better.




