We made the decision to drop the price of our home so potentials buyers searching with "320000" as their max search criteria will see our house. This is so hot-off-the-press news the websites and flier aren't updated yet. The new price is $319,900. The Ozark Living magazine will have a color ad of our house in a couple weeks.
We have had two couples looking over the last couple weeks making a total of seven appointments to view our house. This doesn't count the three times I've been on the sofa and looked up to see people with their faces pressed to the front door trying to get a peek.
The comments have been good and any negative comments that the Agents passed on has been things we can't change. We have been told our house shows well and a house nearly identical in structure in Bella Vista was shown only once in more than six months on the market. We have made some minor changes since the pictures were taken in an effort to "stage" our house better. I'm glad to know that no one has run away screaming about my color and design choices.
I am disappointed we haven't sold the house but since there are hundreds for sale in our area I am not surprised. Everything will work out eventually; I'm being very patient.





June 19, 2010
Funny to imagine you looking up to see people peeking in the windows!