It's been almost six months since I wrote about my resolutions here. How are you doing on your resolutions?
I have an update on mine...
I have tried three new things this year. 1) Writing for money 2) Becoming a Tennis Captain/Coach 4) Being a stay home mom.
I have tried more than that but those were the biggest changes in my life in the last six months. If I were to predict the future I would say a year from now the three will not be repeating themselves. I love being a SAHM but you can't have everything, right? College tuition, clothing, vacations...all come to mind. Please send me lots of nasty reminders if I ever say I will be a tennis captain/coach again. Writing for money, well, not working out like the fantasy I had that sits with winning the lottery in my brain. I keep telling myself, you can't win if you don't play.
I was NOT at my goal weight on memorial weekend. I was close but I'm guessing a psychologist would say I sabotaged myself when I got close. If my clothes fit me I wouldn't even care. I don't think that is a good sign.
I did scrapbook and scrapbook and scrapbook all the way to nine albums completed in 2010.
Lastly, find a new way to make money. Well, I started something and didn't keep it up. I inquired about something but didn't follow it through. I put myself out there and nothing happened. I see where this is going...If I could afford a psychologist...I wouldn't be able to blame Randy for the shortcomings in my children.
Lastly, find a new way to make money. Well, I started something and didn't keep it up. I inquired about something but didn't follow it through. I put myself out there and nothing happened. I see where this is going...If I could afford a psychologist...I wouldn't be able to blame Randy for the shortcomings in my children.
I hope you are having better luck!




