twitter


I wanted to incorporate some of my photography at the craft fair and came up with some holiday cards and a notebook design using my photography. I know there are some people still out there who sends cards so I'm testing this out.  I have 10 packs of 25 assorted cards (five of each design). I'm selling the assorted packs for $20.  The cards are about a 4x5 in size.



inside: Hoping you receive everything you wished for this holiday season.

inside: Get Your Merry On!

inside: Happy Holidays!

inside: Happy Holidays!

inside: Enjoy the simple pleasures this holiday season.

I have made some additional holiday cards shown below.  I have 10 each of these cards to sell for $1 each.

blank inside

blank inside

inside: Happy Easter

I have only made one notebook to sell at the Craft Fair. I have 20 of these and they will sell for $8 each. Inside the cover is a special page labeled Santa's "Good" List for your shopping list with the rest of the notebook lined paper. I considered doing additional notebooks with bible verses on the cover with some other outdoor photography I've done but I've decided to stop before I go broke preparing for the Craft Fair. The notebook is about 6x10 in size.


What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I love, love the cards! I can't wait to see everything in person! I'm coming even if I have to come by myself! lol hugs, Anita

  1. I love all the cards but the one with Dylan is so clever, I know I will get some of those.

  1. tina the swesome person ! lol
    September 10, 2010

    hey aunt linda this TINA awesome i know right!?! i LOVE ur website its the bomb diggity oh and check ur email ! i have a yahoo account which is awesome oh and i saw the picture of dane when he was lil holding dylan when HE was lil i took a pick of it and i sent the pic to dane cell phone ! hehehe so like i said CHECK UR EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye :)

  1. tina the awesome pixiehollow girl
    September 10, 2010

    lol i soooooo sound like a blonde !!!!!!!!!11 I LOVE THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!! AND I ALSO AM AWESOME AS U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM AWESOME NO UR NOT DUDE DONT LIE IM AWESOME DRIVING AROUND IN MY MOMS RIDE IM AWESOME 15% OF MY LIFE GONE BY AND I MET ALL MY FRIENDS ONLINE BLAH BLAH BLAH i love that song it rocks like pixiehollow i love pixiehollow im on almost all the time so if u see ALI SWEETMIST , SIENNA DAISYRAY , GRACE LOVELYSHINE OR EMMA STARSHINE it is meh

  1. pixie chick ( tina awesome girl )
    September 10, 2010

    haha my new name is now PIXIE CHICK so u no who iiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmmm

  1. te hehe





































    hey i posted most of the comments