I got excited when I realized I could get some very discounted and some free stuff using my designs so here are a few more pieces I will have at the booth.
Look for us at the Embassy Suites October 15 and 16!
I made a sign for my products and in perfect Linda fashion I ripped it before I got it out of the package.
I will be wearing my new shirts promoting my charity on Friday and promoting my support group on Saturday. Stop by and see what fun t-shirts my sisters will be wearing related to their product.
Yes, I have gained weight but the shirt is bunching so that is not fat! Starting Monday I hope to be in full swing of a weight loss program.
I added one additional design to the magnetic notepads.
I also have magnets!
Lastly, I have one cloth tote to sell!









September 17, 2010
That's wonderful! I love the tee you are wearing too and you don't look like you have an ounce of fat on you, silly girl! What booth number are you going to be at?? I wanna come so bad! luv, Anita