Not long ago I asked if I could write an article for the Peeaboo magazine about the ADHD Support Group I started here in Northwest Arkansas and of course they were welcome to the idea. I submitted an article highlighting the support group and then I was asked to put a personal spin on it by incorporating something like a day-in-the-life scenario. I gave it some thought and submitted a week-in-the-life example of what it is like to live with an ADHD child. I think the article turned out pretty good so I wanted to share the link to it here.
Instead of the article title being ADHD Support Group it ended up being A Week in the Life which is okay with me but my intention was the focus to be on awareness of the Support Group. I have already gotten a new person to attend the meeting this week because of the article so my efforts were definitely worth it!




