Happy 8th Birthday Dylan!
We celebrated Dylan's birthday at Fast Lane Entertainment with some of his friends from school. It was so much fun to watch them be together outside of school. We haven't had many play dates at our house but now that Dylan is older I'm sure we will be having plenty. I look forward to the day when the boys have their friends coming and going from our house frequently.Dylan, Diego, and Collin
Camille (one of only two girls Dylan would invite) and Dylan
Dylan and Dane
We did the Cosmos Ultimate Party so we had glow-in-the-dark bowling and lazer tag with our pizza and cake. The bowling was so much fun while the music videos played on big screens.
It was a neat experience!
When we arrived for the party we were given two hostesses and the Manager came to introduce himself. He also swiped his card a few times for Dane and Dylan to play games while we waited for guests. The hostesses were so nice and energetic not to mention fabulous with the kids. Overall the experience was well organized and pleasant.
Harps in Bentonville did our cake. I thought the Baker did a great job pulling this off last minute for us. She worked through some different options when I explained what Dylan had in mind for the cake. Harps has never disappointed me!
I wonder what he wished for...he seemed intense about it before blowing.
We enjoyed watching Dylan around his friends being polite, engaged and outgoing.
I went into the lazer tag experience to check it out and oh boy was it super cool! Multi-level, black light glow pirate ship!
Lastly, the kids played some games before saying goodbye.
Now I'm getting ready for my family to come over this evening to continue the celebration. I'm making an Italian meal for everyone and serving wine Randy bought at a winery in Canada.
We gave Dylan his birthday present this morning - a digital camera so he can take his own pictures.
Happy Birthday!





September 04, 2010
Oh, that looked like it was so much fun! And the cake looked yummy too! What a great birthday for our sweet, sweet Dylan! luv, Anita