Life Lession #5
"Live your life in a way that means something special to someone."
"Live your life in a way that means something special to someone."
A friend of mine passed away earlier tonight after giving birth to her fourth child. It is so tragic and hard to swallow. Upon hearing final word I began explaining to Randy all the things that were special about Heather. I've known her since we were in Kindergarten. We planned our 15 year class reunion together last year. She always, and I mean always, had a smile on her face. I can't think of a time when I saw her without a smile. She had the sweetest tone to her voice. She was a devoted and loving mother to her children and was very much so looking forward to her newest addition. She loved children. She ran a daycare in her home and made a difference in many children's lives. I have lots of photos from when we were kids but here are two that were taken in the last year.

Please keep her children in your thoughts or prayers as they try and understand what has occurred and how to go on from here without her.





June 27, 2009
Oh Girl, I'm so sorry. Many prayers to her children, family and friends.