I am taking a lunch break and thought I would post another life lesson while I wait for the cookies to bake. Yes, days before our beach vacation I decide that cookie dough in the fridge may go bad while we're gone so I should eat it, right? I think I may be more excited that I am actually taking a lunch break today more so than the cookies. In the last month this may be my second lunch where I actually take an hour for myself during the work week.
Lesson #2
"If you are going to do it, you might as well do it right."
I wish I had kept track of all the obsessions Dane has had over the years. It changes every six months or so. I am thrilled he has developed a taste for music finally. It's hilarious when he is singing to some 80's metal band while playing his guitar. He turns his TV sound up so loud that I can hear it all the way up the drive to the mailbox. Even Randy has been enjoying playing with him. Dane loves to play songs by request.
A few days ago Randy walked by Dane's room to find him playing Guitar Hero with his leather cowboy hat on and two chairs holding up desk lamps shining on him. So I suppose he decided if he was going to pretend to be a rock god then he needs to do it right with all the right atmosphere.





June 23, 2009
I agree, Dane has had a lot of obsessions over the years. I will never forget his KimPossible obsession. I remember I even bought him KimPossible poptarts. I think that's when it ended...he was done after that.