I have so much I want to post so I decided not to tackle it all at once or I will never get it done. So, I am starting a Life Lesson Series and will try to post one lesson a day and incorporate all the things I want to post. Yes, I said it. I am attempting to commit to posting every day this week.
Lesson #1 (not in any particular order)
"Never leave the house without medicating your ADHD child."
This is what I sternly commanded to myself, my husband and children after a night at the Naturals game. The night we had to leave early and miss the fireworks show. I couldn't tell if I was more mad at myself for believing in my child's ability to control his behavior or mad that I had a child who needed medication to help control his behavior. Sprinkle in the pity I had for this child because he really couldn't help some of his behaviors and you have WARNING WARNING MOM MELTDOWN APPROACHING.
This was early in the night when things seemed to being going well. Great seats, $2 Beer, cotton candy, peanuts and a cranky husband...no surprises.
Lesson #1 (not in any particular order)
"Never leave the house without medicating your ADHD child."
This is what I sternly commanded to myself, my husband and children after a night at the Naturals game. The night we had to leave early and miss the fireworks show. I couldn't tell if I was more mad at myself for believing in my child's ability to control his behavior or mad that I had a child who needed medication to help control his behavior. Sprinkle in the pity I had for this child because he really couldn't help some of his behaviors and you have WARNING WARNING MOM MELTDOWN APPROACHING.
This was early in the night when things seemed to being going well. Great seats, $2 Beer, cotton candy, peanuts and a cranky husband...no surprises.
Did I mention we had great seats!?





June 23, 2009
So is this not the time to see if you want to go this friday?! They will have firworks again this friday night and it is in honor of the Armed Services. I think it will be a good game. Ray and I, and Kelli are going. I am trying to get you, Candace and Carol to come too (and your families of course.) Donna