twitter


The countdown to our beach vacation is on!

I'm sharing my Top Ten List of Must-Have items before leaving on a fun and relaxing beach vacation.

10. Pre-Vacation Cocktails and Dinner with Friends at Crabby's

9. A Good Book
(Please offer suggestions via comments on your favorite summer reads, I need to fill my Kindle up, I'm nearly finished with this excellent read.)

8. A New Beach Bag
(Thanks Kim!)

7. The Perfect Summer Dress
(Target for under $20)

6. An Overpriced Pedicure with a bold new color
You gotta feel special when you go to the fancy spa with the high prices - it's the perfect pre-vacation pampering.
(OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue)

5. Cute Shoes and more cute shoes...

4. The Swimsuit You Won't Wear in Your Own Hometown
Need I say more?

3. Solar Recovery
Recommended by surfers for the must have got-to0-much-sun-today spray.

2. The Love of Your Life
...who also appreciates good food, cocktails on the beach, great music and lots of laughing.

AND THE NUMBER 1 PRE-VACATION MUST HAVE...

1. Children Who Won't Appreciate What They Are Costing You


3 comments:

  1. Laughing hysterically at the pics of Randy and the boys! I found a new OPI color last month "Russian to a party", it's a red/brown mix. I am hesitant to recommend books b/c Donna says the books I read are weird! I don't know what you like to read.

  1. LOVED getting to see your sweet smile at dinner! LOVE your style and how awesome you look! LOVE the post and am thrilled to have made the cut! I LOVE the B&B Works minoi oil stuff. I love the body wash and lotion so I'm not wearing heavy perfume or body spray. And they have an after-sun spray with some sparkles that we've proven never makes you peel no matter how much sun you get. I'm a huge fan of James Patterson, but his newer books just aren't as good. Then Bryan discovered one of his co-writers has books of his own that are INCREDIBLE! His name is Andrew Gross and he has 3 out that are SO good! I LOVE the OPI and am proud you tried it because I saw it and wasn't brave enough. It's super cute on you! And, you could pull off that bikini WITHOUT having to travel away. Have fun! I'm happy for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it!

  1. Michele's books are not weird they are depressing. Beach reading should not make you cry! haha Michele's books are too realistic, I prefer fantasy... like my current series of books - where 6 ordinary women get revenge on all the people that wronged them. Of course after listening to Ed Young this morning maybe I should be reading about forgivness and not revenge! haha
    Have a great vacation! Donna