twitter


Okaloosa Island...here we come!

Our day started very much like a Seinfeld episode. Remember the rental car scene...you know how to take the reservation but you struggle with the holding of the reservation...I could see Jerry Seinfeld's arms flying around as I looked at the Hertz representative telling us they didn't have the car we specifically reserved and confirmed. We managed and directed ourselves Southeast. We met up with Jeannie and Tina in Memphis and continued on.


We arrived at our location in plenty of time


to catch an early dinner






before heading off to the beach



for Tina's first trip to the ocean




and then off for a dip in the pool.




Today's quotes of the day:

Dylan: over breakfast his Aunt Jeannie was explaining that he had an ancestor who was an Indian. Dylan's thoughtful response: "So that's how I got to be so wild."

Dane: once we arrived at the condo I heard about a half dozen times shouts of, "This is the best week of my life."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. I love the way Dane lives his life in "the best of" and "the worst of". You would think he had spent more than 9 years on this earth, the way he talks.