Don't you love watching kids at play?
Don't you love a cookout?
Roaring River State Park is a great place spend an afternoon relaxing and soaking up some sun. Don't you love it when you find a place to go where the kids can safely run around and it costs you no money?
While my sister Michele and her girls were visiting we packed everyone up and headed to the river. The kids played in the river catching critters and when I say kids I mean the actual children, the pets, Randy and Ray.
Dylan kept bringing us critters that were dead.
While my sister Michele and her girls were visiting we packed everyone up and headed to the river. The kids played in the river catching critters and when I say kids I mean the actual children, the pets, Randy and Ray.
Dylan kept bringing us critters that were dead.
Lucky loved the water. Rain, not so much.
It was Mira's first time in the river. She copied what the bigger kids were doing and found her own treasures.

Don't you love Family Time?





September 04, 2009
OOOHHH!! I love the new blog design! So jealous I didn't see it first! JK...it's beautiful. Love the pics and glad to hear about your fun time at Roaring River! It's great there. I have memories of going there when I was young. Miss ya!