My sweet second born insisted on a ChuckECheese birthday party so he could get the crown predominately advertised on the crazy commercials. Since he has yet to have a birthday party outside our home I agreed. It was a huge success with 14 kiddos and everyone had a great time. Here are some pictures from the party.
Dragonball Z was our theme.
Dragonball Z was our theme.
Dylan loved all his gifts!
Dylan wouldn't even wear the crown! So it got passed around all evening for the other children to wear.
This was as close to a photo with Chucke that I could get. Dylan and Dane always laugh and say Chucke is "eeviiill" so Dylan would not go near him!
As we left I was thinking, "Why did we have the party here, again?"
As we left I was thinking, "Why did we have the party here, again?"
Then I remembered the look on Dylan's face all night.




