We put the finishing touch on our family room this week when our ottoman finally found its way to our house. Our family room is the place we gather with the kids, friends, and family. I like clean lines and simple pieces but with an inviting appeal. I hope our guests feel comfortable in our updated living space. This is what you see when you enter our home
This is where we gather from the view of the door leading to the deck.
This is the view from the breakfast area in the kitchen.
What I love most about redecorating other than CREATING, CHANGE and SHOPPING is feeling like I am living in a new house without all the packing and heavy lifting.





September 26, 2009
OOOHHHH!!! That looks SO yummy! I love the colors and LOVE the new couch! Very modern yet comfy! I can't wait to see it...except, I'm feeling the need to update our stuff too! Just kidding...priorities, priorities.