twitter


A lady named Carly from Australia began a lovely service to bereaved parents not long after a child of her's passed away. What she thought would be something small she could do for others who have lost a child to infant death, miscarriage, or stillborn has turned into a world wide place where hundreds and hundreds of parents can create a memorial to their child.

I placed a memorial on her site for Declan.
You can view it at To Write Their Names in the Sand.

I placed a donation and will receive the jpeg to make a print of the image. Carly has a beautiful soul and it comes through her service to others.

1 comments:

  1. So beautiful...it took my breath away. What an awesome ministry and I'm so glad you found it. I love the tribute to him and the beautiful way it was created. wow.....