twitter




We piled in the car like I did as a kid for haircuts for everyone on the same day. My mother would take us to my cousin Karen's shop and would sit through multiple perms and haircuts all in one day for us girls. It is much easier to do it all at once but luckily we were in and out within 90 minutes.



These are the two men and one of the boys in my life I couldn't live without.


I nearly forgot what his face looked like. Still adorable.



Dylan got his haircut with some spike to go. He begged to die his hair black but of course that won't be happening on my watch.



My hair isn't much different just cleaned up and the gray hidden again.

1 comments:

  1. You look so cute! With your shirt and your cute hair, you just scream fall is here! LOVE IT!