I went to my first holiday party of the season on Friday hosted by my friend Amelia.
Ornament Exchange + Unlimited Trades = Vicious FUN
I had nothing festive to wear so I made a stop by Ann Taylor Loft and NY & Company to get something fun. Randy said I reminded him of the computer girl from Criminal Minds. I had a decorative headband, lots of big jewelry, and ruffles on my clothes. This picture doesn't show it all but it's the only one I have. I am pictured with my new friend Tricia. We instantly bonded over wine at the party.
I was supposed to go to the party with my friend Lisa but her son was admitted into the hospital. It wasn't the same without her.
We all left with some really neat ornaments.
Here is a look at our night.
Our host Amelia - always making us laugh!
Cheryl made it home with the ornaments I brought.














December 07, 2009
I was SO excited to see a new post to get lost in! The pictures make me ache that I didn't get to be there. You look SUPER cute! I called Trish and she was just loving you! I don't know why I didn't realize before how much you two would hit it off! But...I'm more than jealous I wasn't there in the pic with you two enjoying a glass with ya! Love the gift bag...you know I would! So glad to see the pics and SO glad you guys have fun! I'll definitely make up for it next year.