I met with some friends at the Hickory Log in Southeast Missouri where we spent our Junior and Senior pre-Prom dinner. I walked into the dining area and started giggling. It looked like we walked into Santa's workshop. It took a lot of work to get that place decorated.
We were missing the rest of our gang but managed to laugh and have fun through the inexpensive dinner. Seriously, the most expensive wine on the menu was $4 per glass. I haven't ate that cheap for dinner in a looonngg time.
Kari and Kim

Brandy and me
It is neat to see this photo of Brandy and myself because I have dozens of them. We were BFF's for years when we were kids. I kept thinking how she didn't look any different than I remember her. So, I dug up this photo for fun.
I was going through a serious Julia Roberts phase so don't laugh too hard.






December 23, 2009
I love your pics!!! I really hate that I missed getting to see you all and wished that it had worked out that I could be there! Everyone looks so great.
I hope you and your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas!!!
Shawna