twitter


We had a nice long Thanksgiving weekend.  I know it seems like forever ago that it was Thanksgiving but I thought I'd say a few words before moving to Christmas.  We had a lovely day at my parents house with soooo much good food.  I spent the morning cooking in a quiet kitchen before we drove to my parents house.  It was bliss. 

I nearly finished my holiday shopping on black Friday although I did not get up early to do it. My sister Donna, my mom and I went out after the crazy crouds and found plenty of good sales.  The boys were thrilled they didn't have to go anywhere but our house and their grandparents house so they too had a great weekend. 

I spent the rest of the weekend decorating for Christmas with Randy, being a total slug, watching movies, and when I felt guilty for being lazy I would spend time cleaning house. 

It was the perfect length for a weekend. Wouldn't it be nice to have a four day weekend each week!?

0 comments: