I am very excited to report that my story has been published on the NWAMotherlode magazine website where moms click. If you are viewing other than on December 8, you can find it archived in the Five Minutes with a Mom section.
When I say my story I really mean, Declan's story, my story, and anyone-seeing-us-through-our-journey's story. I'm excited for so many reasons. I am excited to tell Declan's story because I feel it is special. I am excited to get more awareness for our charity. I am excited to actually write. I am excited that someone wanted me to share our story. I am excited because I love the nwaMotherlode website.
The story is in two parts so stayed tuned to the nwaMotherlode.com for the second part on Wednesday.
Now, I will shut up about it already. I am sure my friends and family are over it by now but I AM JUST SO EXCITED!





December 08, 2009
It's a great article! Can't wait to read Part 2!