After my earlier photo shoot I wanted to practice some settings on my camera for night shots so we walked around the mall tonight. Plus, it gave me the chance to do some holiday shopping. The kids weren't dressed for photos nor did they care about getting their picture taken - nothing new there. As I went through a few of the photos tonight I laughed, and again thought how fun it would be to have a blooper reel for photos I take. I'll share some that go in the file for not-worthy-of-printing from tonight.
A picture freezes a moment in time. I love the moments that are unscripted but I typically post the images from the moments like look like the unscripted life is just as good as the scripted....like this one....
or this favorite from tonight.
This is how I see Dane in my mind so I like to capture that feeling on camera.




