twitter


When I read my friend Kim's resolution to sleep more, to slow down in the new year it got me wondering...could I make the same resolution?

On a scale from 1-10 I give myself a 7.5 for organization. You might think I'm a nine until you open my closets. Of course I can do better at keeping my life organized but overall, I'm pretty good at keeping order around here. You have to be when you are married to my husband.  He doesn't believe in lists, completely unnecessary is what he says. He is an example of why doctors' offices must call people to remind them of their appointments. He doesn't even use a calendar! My point here is in order for me to slow down, just improving my organizational skills won't be enough. 

Going into 2011 I am trying to work out how I can slow down but I think I've committed myself to so many projects this may be the year I can't slow down. I have the support group and its website to maintain. It hasn't even come close to reaching its potential.  I have my charity to maintain and grow. I have a full time job where I am learning new skills. I have a hobby of which I want to take to the next level of professionalism. I want to continue to write here.  Dane begins tennis soon. I have the school to deal with regarding Dylan's struggles. I have two children and a husband who needs my attention and a household to manage. Not to mention I need to know if Christina will come out of PTSD and become the surgeon she is meant to be! 

What's a girl to do when her ideas are too big? 

As I am typing this I have come up with a few ideas to help me manage my ideas :)


0 comments: