I am participating in Kelly's Korner Blog Show Us Your Life - Show us Your Single Friends.
Meet Doris...
Doris is one of my best friends and is SINGLE. Not only is Doris a fun person to hang out with, look at her, she is such a catch!
Doris lives in Northwest Arkansas with her teenage son and works in the supplier community. Although she is originally from Alabama (and graduated with honors from Jacksonville State University) she has lived in Northwest Arkansas for the past 15 years. Doris loves to vacation at the beach, spend time with friends, and watch sports. Yes, I said sports. She is a huge Razorback fan and would love to find an equally fun man to spend time with her rooting for the Hogs. I told you she was a catch.
Doris lives in Northwest Arkansas with her teenage son and works in the supplier community. Although she is originally from Alabama (and graduated with honors from Jacksonville State University) she has lived in Northwest Arkansas for the past 15 years. Doris loves to vacation at the beach, spend time with friends, and watch sports. Yes, I said sports. She is a huge Razorback fan and would love to find an equally fun man to spend time with her rooting for the Hogs. I told you she was a catch.
And did you see how long those legs are? Seriously, they go on forever!
If you know a man who is looking for a woman to spend time with whether it be drinks after work, a sporting event, or lounging in the pool during the summer heat let me know and I'll make an introduction. Contact me at LRICHA07(at) yahoo (dot) com.
If you know a man who is looking for a woman to spend time with whether it be drinks after work, a sporting event, or lounging in the pool during the summer heat let me know and I'll make an introduction. Contact me at LRICHA07(at) yahoo (dot) com.
If you know Doris, leave a comment about how fabulous she is! I love her sense of humor, quick wit and generosity!








January 21, 2011
Yeah, Doris!! You are SO deserving and have SO much to give! You are a ton of fun to get to hang out with, you always keep us laughing, and you have such a caring heart. AND, I have someone to talk to about football!! My prayer is God sends you just the man to keep you laughing and being you and will see how much love you have to give!!!!!