Yesterday's Phoenix pictures should be the last time you see photos from my Canon 50D, the camera I have been using the last couple years after our Canon Digital Rebel started wearing out on us. After many discussions and research we decided to upgrade to the Canon 7D with an L lens and 430 EXII flash for the photography I want to continue. The Canon 50D is officially for sale today! Pictured above is my new baby that I'm scared to death will get hurt. We appreciate Bedford Camera & Video for giving us a great price. We were thrilled we could buy locally.
I am in love with the quality of photos this camera and lens processes. It makes all my other photos look so very amateur. This camera and all that I learned in the fall (and still learning) will make all of my 2011 photography customers very happy.
I am also excited to share that I now have an account with a professional printing company for photographers and will be able to offer professional quality prints, canvas prints, framing, photo cards, and sooo much more this year. It is wonderful to have this account and to have been able to calibrate my monitors to their printers.
The most exciting news though is that I registered Linda Richards Photography as a business and have my first clients of the new year today with another client lined up for next weekend!





