twitter


We hosted a party to say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. It was a fabulous party.  Here is a sneak peak into the party.

 
 
Happy New Year!

I would show more but what happens in the basement stays the basement.

This morning we got up and prepared a brunch for my parents and sister.  I tried to remember when we started hosting New Year's Day brunch and all I could remember is knowing that we hosted one in 2001 so we've done it at least 10 years in a row.  We only had eight of us today but sometimes its as many as 14.  We include black eyed peas and pork jowl for luck and health in the new year.
After brunch I gathered the courage to go downstairs to clean up and see the damage.  It wasn't too bad so I decided to view the 200+ photos taken.  Yes, over 200 photos just on my camera were snapped off. 

I snapped this photo this morning during my clean up. It struck me funny because in the mist of all the glassware sat my Ibuprofen.


I hope the new year brings you joy.

0 comments: