After a stressful Monday through Friday we enjoyed a much deserved weekend. Friday night we had movie night with the kids and watched Prince of Persia. Although I can't tell you much about the movie since I was multi-tasking doing stuff on my computer which was apparently so important that I can't remember what it was at this time. On Saturday I stayed home to clean up the house while Randy took Dane to bowling league. Dylan stayed home with me for a one week break from bowling due to I didn't feel like being humiliated once again. At noon my friends Lisa and Amelia came over and we scrapbooked all afternoon and into early evening together. When they left I felt like I needed to write a check for therapy services.
This morning I woke up much too early for a Sunday so I laid in bed drinking coffee watching Miracle Detectives and googling winery weekend getaways. When I decided enough was enough I got up to do laundry, make my grocery list using a cookbook I hadn't used in a while to pick out some new meals that might get me back into the excitement I had for cooking when I had more time on my hands and to make lunch.
I did get to work on three exciting projects this weekend that I'm eager to share. The first project involved me photographing my fabulous friend Doris today.
But, you'll have to wait until Friday to get the scoop so check back in this coming Friday.
The second project is that I got a gig to photograph the teams and bowlers for the Youth Bowling League that the boys are on. I'll be doing that at the end of the month.
Lastly, I am not exactly ready to officially launch it yet but I'm working on a professional photography website. I'll do a special post for it soon.
Before I sign off I'll leave you with this question...Is it terrible...
to be envious of your son's hair?
Seriously, wouldn't you be?!







