Friday morning the weather man said we'd get up to 1.5 inches of snow as a second weather system coming through after the 9 inches we received a couple days before. I also believe he said it wouldn't snow until late in the day. It began snowing Friday in the morning and didn't stop until late last night. I never once heard the weather man say, oops, got that one wrong, even after he said we actually got 3-4 inches of snow.
I have been working from home since Tuesday and had expected to be able to get out this weekend. I'm glad Randy went out yesterday to get more groceries when we realized we were getting more than a dusting of snow. He almost didn't make it up the hill back into our subdivision.
The sun is shining bright today so I'm hoping the ice will melt and allow me to get out of our neighborhood for an event I'm due to be at tonight. I'm crossing my fingers for the snow plow today.
We have another snow system coming in tomorrow and again on Wednesday. It is questionable when the kids will go back to school. They have now missed 7 days due to snow.
I have never lived anywhere that got this much snow in such a short period of time. It's a good time to be in the plowing business; I just wish we had more crews in Northwest Arkansas.






