Today the boys got out in the snow and I grabbed my camera for a few shots of them because, oh my goodness, how often does it snow 9 inches in Northwest Arkansas?! They don't typically spend much time in the snow when it does snow around here. The last time it snowed (two weeks ago) I fought with them on bundling up and then they spent about 15 minutes outside because they got too cold. I also realized they don't have much snow gear since they outgrow it all before it snows again. Today I grabbed a bunch of gloves, scarves and hats from my closet for them to choose from so they'd stay outside longer and it was like 20 degrees here. Once they were outside I got worried they'd get frost bite because they wouldn't stop throwing snow at each other.
I'm glad I had my camera because the few minutes I was outside taking photos I got to capture their personality.Unconventional.
Funny. (He reminds me of a polar bear.)
Serious. (Even when a big, pile of snow is being thrown at you from behind.)
Adorable.
The best part...
brace yourself...
they
were
laughing!
I liked this picture because it showed our backyard full of snow and some creature in the night helped make some interesting footprints before the boys began adding theirs.
I have one last picture to share. My sister, Donna, sent met his photo today. I love it and how sweet is it that she took icy side roads to visit the site and snap this picture!
Tomorrow is snow day #6 for the year and I will have to brave the roads and go into the office.












