twitter


I mentioned last week on the blog that I was hoping to find a way to earn money by writing and I just happened to stumble upon an opportunity I found on LinkedIn.  As of today, I am officially writing for the Examiner.com in the Joplin, Missouri region.  I am a regular contributor on the subject of ADHD in the Life & Health section.  I will be writing 2-3 times per week on topics related to ADHD. 

You can view my first article on the subject here.  You can set me up as a favorite, share the article if you know someone who might be interested, or write a comment if you would like to comment on the subject of ADHD.  If you have suggestions on topics related to ADHD please share them with me and I will be sure to write about it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 2-3 times a week! Congratulations!

  1. I'm so happy for you. I agree with Michele, "2-3 times a week!" Well if anyone can do it you can, I know you've got a lot of material to work with. LOL

    Christon