Anyone interested in a Kid Swap so mine will feel more appreciative?! I think I can see a new hit reality show in the future.
I took the boys for their annual check ups at the pediatricians office only to leave with such disappointment in their behavior or my non-ADHD child's behavior I should say. All it took was saying the word "Dane" in my I'm-so-disappointed tone once we got in the car to get him to say, "I'm sorry" in his I-don't-need-a-lecture tone. So, I ask, what are you sorry for? His response was dead on. "For making you look bad."
If the preteen years are any inclination as to how the teen years will be, let's just say, all the wine in the world won't help me.
I had no idea what parenting was going to be like and if I had spent any time around my children before having my first let's just say, I'd have lots of dogs to love instead.





January 13, 2010
I can totally hear Dane's voice!