Our house in on the market listed with a Realtor who Dylan says looks like a secret agent. Chuck Simmons, our agent, is awesome and we are excited to have him list our house. We are confident if our house will sell at all, it will be because of him. I told Dylan, maybe he is a secret agent here for him. Profiling Dylan. We are in a Criminal Minds kick right now and every time we watch one that is tame enough for Dylan and Dane I worry I'm damaging them somehow but we love the profiling and the clues and capturing the bad guy just in time. Dylan said, 'he does look a little like Hotch.'
If you know anyone in the market for a house in Northwest Arkansas pass it along. It is priced to sell at only $96/sq ft. Not all the pictures made the cut for the website but we think the house looks great, especially compared to what else is on the market in this price range in Bella Vista. The Realtor came and took his own photos yesterday. Once the trees are in bloom he will take new pictures. I'm hoping we will sell before then. If I knew 9 months ago we'd be selling the house I wouldn't have painted our bedroom that color but I do still love my bedroom. I just don't know how many other people will love it too.
We haven't fallen in love with any houses or neighborhoods yet in the Bentonville/Bella Vista area yet so we don't know where we will end up living. I'm going to miss my house but I am excited about downsizing and ensuring that I will be able to spend plenty of time with the boys. I have been lucky to work from home for six years and do not want to go back to working in an office outside the house 40+ hours a week. A wise person told me recently, it isn't about the size of the house but what goes on inside the house that matters. I'd like to spend just enough time with the kids that I am not threatening to leave them at the mall and pretend I have no children. Just kidding.
It's best to view the link to our house via internet explorer due to the formatting. www.3charitcherpl.com.





January 27, 2010
My first words when I saw the agent's pic? Look at this hunka burnin' love that is selling Linda's house!