twitter



Today we buried a statue of Saint Joseph in our yard and said a prayer to Saint Joseph. Now we wait with faith that our prayer and intentions will be answered.


Although I have full faith that our house will sell so that the right people can own it and enjoy it and I have full faith that we will find the right home for us to live and love in, we thought it wouldn't hurt to take some advice from a friend and buy us some additional faith.

It took a while for me to agree to sell our house. Randy has mentioned it several times over the years with my eager dismissal.  We have lived and loved and laughed and cried a lot in this house. It won't be easy leaving but now that I have made the decision to do this I am ready to get on with it.  I do have patience and know that this will all happen on the right time table.  I hope it is sooner than later, I can't lie!

1 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what happens with this. I will be praying too! hugs, Anita