twitter


The weather put everyone in a great mood and ready to soak up some sun playing outside. We grilled up some hot dogs and hamburgers on Saturday.  I love cookouts in the spring! I watched the boys play and imagine while snapping photos all afternoon on Saturday.

First Dylan hit the ditch to gather toys that had made their way into the gully.


Dane got out his Red Rider for some target practice.


After clearing away the spiderwebs and leaves they zombie hunted from their headquarters.


The boys always seem to find a way to play with a level of danger present.


The boys found bubbles and wands so they took a break to do some sensory play.





Dylan showed off "The Pretzel" move he came up with.


The weather brought out Dane's desire to play sports again. Tennis, soccer and basketball games made their way through the yard.



LUCKY SHOT!


On Sunday my parents, my sister Donna and her husband Ray came over for a cookout. I even talked Randy into eating outside! Ray played soccer with the boys for a while.


It was a great weekend! 

0 comments: