twitter


a beautiful, perfectly created boy was born...


14 weeks too soon.


Holding him skin to skin was like a drug.  I was addicted.


I loved watching him sleep...


 and I loved dressing him up in his Zutano clothes.


I loved interacting with him talking softly, dreaming of our future.  


A future that would never come.


I am left with memories of this precious boy and the changes he made to my soul.

3 comments:

  1. I have been very tearful today. When I went to Birthright to donate in his name, I choked up when I said "he would have been 2 today". Megan cried in the balloon store. The lady selling the balloons was very kind and although we didn't say what we were doing with them, she knew. She kindly asked "Are these going to Heaven?". We all said Yes. She said "I lost my son when he was 18 and we sent him some too".

  1. Just thinking of all of you today. -Amy H

  1. It is still unbelievable. I have thought of him all day today and you all too. Love, Anita