We had a fun trip to McGarrah's Farm on Sunday. Dylan found a pumpkin almost immediately but Dane took a while. It's so cute how different siblings are. We dressed for fall in spite of the 82 degree heat. I wanted some nice fall photos and wearing tshirts and shorts just wasn't going to work.
The sun was very bright which makes for bad lighting for photos but we found a shade spot for us to use.
I love this photo of Randy and the boys.
I love this one too.
When we got home Randy and I sat on the deck sipping wine while the boys carved their pumpkins. They didn't want any help and insisted they could do it on their own.
Dylan was finished first and gave me one of the best quotes I've heard from him. "I had too many ideas."
Dane's was more carefully thought out.
Happy Fall!







