We headed over to my sister's neighborhood to trick or treat this year and the kids brought in a lot of the good candy. The boys said it was because it was a rich neighborhood.
My parents took Mira to Donna's so we treated with Mira this year which was a treat for me to see her bounce around in her adorable way. Donna and I walked the neighborhood with the kiddos while Randy stayed at their house to pass out candy.
Some of my favorite quotes from the night was Dylan telling two different houses that he wasn't related to Dane and Mira. I'm sure Dane and Mira were relieved. Dylan said one family must be rich because of their enormous staircase. And at one house Dylan said to one home owner maybe they should just go in. At one point Dane was disappointed that it was too dark to see what people put in his basket. Dane also said he wants to bring a big trashbag next year so they could go all night. And when I said it was close to bedtime Dane was so distraught that the night was ending he tried refusing to go to the last few houses. He insisted on watching the Charlie Brown special on Hulu when we got home to prolong the Halloween holiday as if he didn't know Halloween was coming or that it was Halloween all day.
No tricks from these boys though.
I hope your night was filled with sugary fun!
Happy Halloween!






October 31, 2010
oh, it looks like it was so much fun! that Dylan's personality is really coming thru those pics! I love you all!