twitter


I've decided to offer my services for anyone who wants family pictures taken without the cost of a professional this holiday season. I certainly don't claim to be a professional which is why I work cheap.  Randy has been trying to get me to do this for a while but I have been too shy about it.  I was feeling brave this weekend and started getting the word out and guess what, I have my first family willing to put their trust in me! Thanks Christon!

Here is the information I sent out...


I can just do the photos and turn over copyrights to you or I can order your holiday cards for you as well that will match your photo. I only charge $50 for the photography and disk with all the photos.  Card prices vary and can be 4x8 or 5x7 one photo or collage. I also do as needed touch ups, air brushing, etc.

0 comments: